CLAW Advocacy & Position Letters
- Official request for motion citywide ban of anticoagulant rodenticides to LA City Councilman Paul Koretz. Click here for letter.
- Resulting motion for LA Dept of Recreation & Parks to report on anticoagulant rodenticide use to Arts, Parks, Health, Aging & River Committee Council File 13-1580.
- Support for State Assembly Bill 2657. Click here for letter.
- Official environmental organizations' sign-on support for State Assembly Bill 2596. Ciick here for the letter.
Open Space, Parkland and Wildlife Corridors
- Official request for wildlife corridor ordinance to LA City Councilman Paul Koretz. Click here for letter.
- Resulting motion for wildlife corridor ordinance - Council File 14-0518
- Support for construction of wildlife bridge over 101-Freeway and Liberty Canyon, Agoura Hills, CA. Click here for letter.
- Letter to LA City Councilmembers regarding the hearing on April 19th, 2016 on Council File 14-0518. Click here for letter.
- Letter to California Fish & Wildlife request for wise stewardship in consideration of predator policy revisions. Click here for letter.
- Letter to support the ban on bobcat trapping to California Fish and Game Commission. Click here for letter.
- Request for enforceable policies on wildlife abuse throughout Los Angeles. Click here for letter submitted to Council File 14-0356.
- Support for non-lethal means in relocating mountain lions. Click here for the letter submitted to California Senate Bill 132.
- Request for regulation limiting "use" of exotic animal permits for private events in LA, resulting Council File 16-1357. Click here for letter.
- Support for LA Biodiversity Protections and official establishment of LA biodiversity working group. Click here for the letter.
- Request to LA City Planning for amendments to the Protected Tree Ordinance. Click here for letter.
- Request for a tree trimming policy for Los Angeles. Click here for the letter submitted to Council File 14-0019.
- Request for Los Angeles Citywide Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction - Click here for the letter supporting Council File 14-0907
- Opposition to artificial turf in parkways/ standard and proposed implementation - Click here for letter sent to Council File 14-1197-S1.